During the last five years I have mainly focused on research, development and evangelization of cloud Java-based technologies like Spring Boot, OAuth2, REST, Spring Security and JPA with a strong focus on open source.
I have also worked closely with clients to help successfully implement those technologies.
I am author of three international publications and one technical book.
• Distributed Architecture: microservices, REST, ESB, SOA, Web Services, J2EE
• Identity Management: OAuth2, Social login, SAML
• Cloud: AWS, Heroku
• Web Servers: Tomcat, Jetty
• Back-end: SpringBoot, Spring MVC, JBoss, Glassfish, Google App Engine, IBM WebSphere
• Programming Languages: Java, Groovy, C, C++, Python, Node.js, Objective-C, OpenGL
• Data: Hibernate, JPA, Flyway, liquibase
• DBMSs: MySQL, PostgreSQL, H2, MS SQL Server, Cassandra, Oracle
• Security: Spring Security, Apache Shiro
• Unit/Integration Testing: REST-assured, EasyMock, TestNG, JUnit
• Mobile: iPhone development
• Tooling: Git, Maven, IntelliJ, Gradle
• Additionally: Hazelcast, Groovy, Maven, Git, SVN, ant, Splunk, QTP, linux scripting, windows scripting, AutoIT