* PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (Petróleo y energía): International Credit and Collection Analyst International Finance Management
• Identification of daily incomes received from international clients, and offsetting of accounts receivable;
• Preparation of reports of daily incomes in open accounts, agreements and Letters of Credit, and the pertinent invoicing related to them;
• To file accounts receivable and follow up on clients to secure payments;
• To follow up on invoices and clients with accounts receivable through different channels;
• To confirm clients' reception of invoices and payment due dates via email;
• To maintain permanent contact with the Invoicing Department and the Trade and Supply Management to: keep track of not invoiced shipments with upcoming due date, enhance the administrative and operational processes correlation, and support the Trade Operations Department on troubleshooting activities;
• To change Payment Status of invoices on the STARS system (Set Payment);
• To follow up on due payments and default interests;
• Revision, approval and follow up on Letters of Credit;
• Elaboration of reports on:
- Weekly collection,
- Collection with differences,
- Collection to 8 days,
- Monthly income per client;
• Elaboration of the weekly presentation of Open Account, Agreement and Letter of Credit;
• Meticulous analysis and follow up on clients under Letters of Credit.
Clients verification and administration; analysis, control, management, follow up and collection of accounts receivable.
• Daily uploading of received invoices;
• Identification of the invoices of prepayment clients;
• Daily analysis of the different clients on the accounting system SAP before the month-end closing;
• Coordination of the necessary actions with the supervisor and the Control and Management Department to adjust outstanding balances.
Assisting on Open Account, Agreement and Letter of Credit activities.
* PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (Petróleo y energía)