Sunshine Health (Eligibility Specialist I) Sunrise, FL March 2014 – Sept 2016
• Sunshine Health is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation a Fortune 500 company.
• Maintain membership records system related to the qualifications a person or dependent must meet for coverage under the State contract or agreement
• Research and correct errors, efficient support for the eligibility load process and PCP (Primary Care Physician) data input within the Amisys, CRM, US Script UMV systems.
• Complete monthly reconciliation of remittance files and resolve any discrepancies with collaborating with IT and other functional departments to develop and implement new products or changes to existing products, including UAT testing
• Work Remote for more than 6 months
Nordstrom Aventura, FL Jun 2013 – Dec 2013
• Retail Management Internship
• Created customer relationship, follow ups with customer orders as well as meeting sales goals.
• Merchandised designer men’s wear
• Attended clinics for new incoming fashion lines and creating a long-term relationship with customers. Follow-ups via email or phone calls.
• Worked with tailors and seamstresses for fittings.
• Scheduled shopping appointments for events and private shopping.
The Shop (assistant manager) Sunrise, FL Feb 2009 – Jun 2013
• Sales representative and achieved manager sales goals organize merchandise and inventory.
• Develop and manage online marketing campaigns to ensure the effectiveness of sales and promotions throughout social marketing.
• Gained excellent people skills and the ability to identify meet and sell to customers’ individual needs in a face-to-face environment.
• Worked independently and as part of an effective team meeting collective objectives.
• Assistance with the purchase of products man. More specifically local men clothing companies with a volume of 5K to 10K.
Jarden Consumer Solutions Boca Raton, FL May 2010 – Aug 2010
• Internship that targeted sales that showcase all Food Saver merchandising solution that offers to drive sales of products.
(AT&T) Sales Representative Tamarac, FL Nov 2007 – Jan 2009
• Received customer call regarding cell phone promotions.
• Advised customer in choosing the best product and obtaining vast savings.
• Conducted credit report checks and registered clients in phone services.
• Achieved and surpassed management goals.