* Indra (Information Technology and Services)
* Clarin (Newspapers) [desde 12/2011]: SOA and Business Integration Architecture Design.
Responsible for implementation and maintenance of search engines in Clarín AGEA
* QuickFlows BPM (Computer Software) [desde 8/2011]: JAVA, J2EE, GWT1.7 , SmartGWT 1.3 , FLEX PureMVC , HIBERNATE 3 , XML , JBPM, JAXB , RESTLET , MAVEN , SVN , MYSQ
Part of the team developing a Web 2.0 based workflow application with collaboration.
Architecture responsibilities for the workflow application including UI and backend systems across the whole product lifecycle.
Responsible for analyzing 3rd party packages and frameworks to use across the platform.
Implemented new features as well as on going maintenance of the platform.
Administrator of the Maven repository where the 3rd party packages are stored and platform source code is administered
* TODO1 Services (Information Technology and Services) [desde 10/2010]
* Citi Bank (Banking) [desde 1/2009]: JAVA, J2EE, STRUTS, JFP, SPRING,JSP, JSTL, XML, WEBSPHERE 6.1
Key participant of the entire Software life cycle.
Analyzed Business Requirements, defined Functional Specifications, coordinated development and built critical software modules.
Supported Implementation and Post-Implementation of the project.
Created different software modules for different countries where Citi Bank has branches.
Created and maintained the communication framework between the Front-end and the Back-End.
Supported the Brazilian architecture team in new designs related to this project.
Developed and corrected bugs in different environments using Java Financial Framework created by Citi Bank
* Accenture - Argentina (Computer Software) [desde 1/2008]: Project: Telefónica de España - ODIN
JAVA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, COBOL CONNECTOR, ORACLE, APACHE TOMCAT 6.X; Participated in the ODIN project that was responsible for managing customer requests on specific company services.
Supported the implementation and Post-Implementation that was rolled out; Needed to do knowledge transfer to people in Spain and support it remotely from Buenos Aires.
Analyzed requirements and created technical documentation for programmers. Also assisted in programming certain pieces of the project when needed.
JAVA, J2EE, JSP, STRUTS, SPRING, JSTL, HIBERNATE, XFIRE, JDBC, junit, MAVEN, ANT, SVN, CVS, QUART, ORACLE, SUN ONE 8.X; Coordinated and managed BOLP (On Line Banking for Individuals) development team. BOLP is a framework for building financial web solutions.
While leading this project, I was able to complete the implementation of the "Agendamiento" of Mercantil Bank and started the migration of the Bank of Colombia to this new implementation. "Agendamiento" is a system that allows end users to schedule their bills and payments as well as other financial operations.
Supported the complete implementation and post implementation phases.
Implemented other projects with the BOLP framework for Mercantil Bank, Commerce Bank and Bancolombia Bank.
* Siderar (Mining & Metals) [desde 1/2005]: JAVA, J2EE, WEB SERVICE BC4J
Back-end support and development for new requirements as defined by analysts.
Real time System developed for company production process.
Implemented systems built on Oracle components, using BC4J persistence process.
Designed using J2EE patterns.
* La Caja S.A. (Insurance) [desde 1/2004]: JDBC, JAVA, SWING, WEB SERVICE, XFIRE
Implemented system that could communicate sales agents with La Caja on Car Insurance related services and policies.