* Hispano Soluciones: As a mobile app developer, I have to create and test an application, creating both user interface and app
functionalities, for the whole process I used the following tools:
- Git for version control.
- Hangout, Skype and Slak to communicate with team members.
- Android Studio as the development platform.
- Libraries: Volley for networking, ButterKnife for view binding, Picasso for loading images, Gson for JSON handling, Retrofit for HTTP client.
- Google, Facebook, Twitter API.
- Development environment setup Android Studio.
- Design, coding, and testing of Android applications.
- Support different densities and screen sizes.
- Add libraries to make easier to code new features.
- Implementation of Software Development Tools (SDK), like (Facebook SDK, Google SDK, Twitter SDK).
- Comment the code to make easier others can understand it.