2014 (June 2014 - July2014)
Freelance Graphic Designer, Yagmour, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Responsible for updating the booklet for sales
• Worked with textile and fashion designers, graphic designers, via email and in location
May 2011 – February 2014
Graphic designer – group leader, Instituto Saint George, Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Group leader to students aged between 16-18 in Wimbledon, London, England, for a month (Jan-Feb 2014); organized social and cultural activities in location
• Freelance graphic designer, re-branding of Instituto Saint George
December 2012 – March 2013 (Seasonal)
Retail – Sales person, Donner Ski Ranch, California, USA.
• Provided excellent customer service to guest at ski resort
• Responsible for opening and closing of the retail shop
• Gained experience performing financial analyses and reports
May 2011 – October 2011
Customer Care Representative, Hewlett-Packard, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Comunicated with customers from the North American market via e-mail and phone
• Provide answers to inquires involving Guthy Renker Products.
• Gained great communication skills, active problem-solving
• Responsible for customer satisfaction
May 2010 – December 2010
Customer Relationship Specialist, IBM/ISD, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Comunicated in English with customers to provide answers to inquiries involving General Motors’ automobile situations
• Solved Bluetooth, navigation problems with the customer and providing directions to take their vehicle to a certified automobile service station.
• Great communication, problem-solving, and computer skills while on the phone
March – July 2001: Taught computer science for young students aged between 9-10 at a local public school in Luján, Buenos Aires, Argentina
August 2009 – November 2013
Universidad de Palermo: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Completed a Bachelor degree in Graphic Design with a Branding orientation
Languages: Spanish (Native), English (Fluent), French (Basic), Italian (Basic)
Computer: Advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver), Web design: HTML5, CSS3