Education and Travel Group (March 2015 – )
Oxford Tutorial College Certificate Coordinator and Public Relations, Educational Advisor for BEO World program.
• Coordinate certification program implemented one year ago in Mexico.
• Advise teachers to participate in the International Program, 20 students per school.
• Public Relations events.
• Look for future prospects.
• Keeping track of accounts, more than 1 million pesos per school.
• Creating presentations to the executive committee.
• Meeting with customers and presenting programs.
• Negotiation with customers to increase the number of people attending the program.
• Increase the number of known certification institution.
• Implement strategies.
• Rise of position in the first two months in the company and coordinating a program in 5 months.
• Recognition by customers for good monitoring and treatment.
• Teamwork and recognition by immediate supervisor.
The Westin Resort & Spa, Los Cabos (January 2013 – June 2013)
Human Resources Assistant
• Recruitment, hiring and employee relations in departments.
• Identifying vacancies,
• Post open job; screen, interview, and match applicant with open positions, background and reference checks, extend offer and employee on-boarding.
• Responsible for development
• Coordination and presentation of training programs for skilled employees.
• Opera management system.
• I was given the chance to have people in my charge.
• Recognition of the General Manager for achieving the monthly goals.
Disney’s BoardWalk Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Orlando (January 2011 – July 2011)
• Guest Service.
• Money management.
• Make inventory lists.
• Rotation in different areas of the hotel and support them.
• Give each customer a different and unique experience.
• Adapt to new challenges and different cultures continuously in this international program
• Participate as a Cast Member in the International College Program.
• Interacted with a global community and worked in a diverse, multicultural environment.
• Leadership, teamwork and technical skills by being involved in tasks that challenged my abilities.