I'm Lucas, welcome to my Linkedin,
A few details about myself :
- English level: advanced level, Always seeking improvements.
- I always worked with Infrastructure management but in the last two years, I've changed my perspective and start working with Remote support.
* Remote Support to Linux Servers and Postgres Databases, also troubleshooting and preparing servers, giving support to those Client servers and workstations.
A few informations about me.:
* Always working with a ticketing system, prioritizing problems with lvl 1,2 and 3 also supporting enterprise level infrastructure.
* Management of Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP; Seven ; Vista ; Windows 8
* Experience with inventory management, supporting client hardware (workstations, laptops, printers, label printers )
* MacOS instalation, configuration and support to MacBooks , iMacs and Softwares
* Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010, Thunderbird mail management,
* AD user management,
* Support with Printer Server Service, File Server Service, Terminal Service(WTS), Linux server with CUPS configuration
* Backup with DLT Tapes (Backup Exec)
* Field Service assistance always helping our client,
* Helpdesk assistance to an average of 300 customers on first Instance and Second Instance;
* SMS (Systems Management Server)installation;
-* Network infrastructure upgrades, TCP / IP, routers, optic fibers, switches, network cables and WIFI AP,
* Installation and maintenance of Computers involving Linux system, MacOS system and Windows System.
- ITIL V3 Foundation at tiexames
- Students to Business - Microsoft - Windows 2003 Server - Passed
- English Test Berlitz - Passed with note 5 of 10
- Internship at Tam-wood - Vancouver - CA - October - 2014
I'm always seeking for improvements at my carrier, get better, improve my skills and push me to the limit, learn new things and new technology and using this tech to see differently and give a new perspective, new ways to learn.