* Tiempo Development (Computer Software): • Create User Interfaces like Web and mobile Apps for Android & iOS.
• Consult with clients to develop and document interface design requirements.
• Ability to successfully plan, organize, implement, and monitor projects, meet deadlines, and respond to changing priorities and circumstances.
• Agile and self-organized way.
• Brainstorm, Research and Benchmarking.
• Create User Interfaces including identity design from client specifications.
• Create graphic designs like Brand Identity,illustrations and photographs.
• Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes.
• Define workflow and behavior of the User Interface based on User Experience best practices.
• Take complex information and create designs that are simple to use and elegantly designed.
• Re-designUser Interfaces updating with new trends and User Experience best practices.
• Create Responsive Designs of a page in different screen resolutions.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
• Work closely with client in order to approve designs.
• Work closely with dev team to deliver assets.
• Create Styleguides or design specifications.
• Pixel Perfect Oriented.
• Implement best practices in user experience design and new trends.
• Applying knowledge and experience of visual and animation design with good sense of timing, rhythm and pace for online advertising and required multimedia assets.
• Thrive in an invigorating environment of team work, joint problem solving, and common commitment to goal achievements with ability to influence at any level, especially when making design and technical decisions.
• Handle multiple project requirements, negotiating specifications within complex technical
environments with both technical and non technical colleagues among creative, development,
and tester teams.
• Adheres and creates UI Standards.
• Strong time-management, multi-tasking and priorization skills.
• Other duties as assigned.