- I am a professional of the Publicity and Graphic Arts with extensive experience in marketing and sales Interactive Marketing and Media, Social Media and Public Relations. In addition I own skills and knowledge on strategies, planning and development of marketing and publicity projects in the area of telecommunications, data management, logistics and content authoring. Implementation of commercial methods and ethics in the business management.
- Able to integrate my profile creative and strategic in order to understand, diagnose, analyze at the same time generate a creative solution for the brand or business where I work.
- My primary objectives are to achieve targets set in the role performed and implement improvements that streamline and improve processes
- Ability to work with a creative team - Solid experience in advertising, marketing and sales, customer retention, creation and execution of projects, Development plans Marketing, Advertising and Media.
- Production, Direction and Management of Advertising Campaigns.
- Corporate Identity, Layout of books and style, style correction, brochures, flyers, magazines, stationery, books Covers, design and illustration.
- Flexible. Extensive experience in managing programs and photo manipulation design as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier and other programs related to the area.
- Able to manage and complete projects Advertising and Marketing, promotional offers, placement, public relations and advertising - Interactive - - Positive attitudes Proactive -Creative
- Artist founder of the Historical Museum of Fort San Luis, and permanent exhibitor (Work fertilization) honorable mention for outstanding work and artistic performance of the brush.
- Plastic Artist and member recognized by the CODAP (Dominican Association of Artists).
- Artist with over 15 years experience in different painting techniques such as oil, acrylic, collage, mixed media, pastel, Mural and others.