* KPMG Venezuela (Contabilidad): • Plan financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
• Assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Assess risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
• Verify assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
• Complete audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Communicate audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
• Improve protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes; identifying root causes.
• Protect organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Contribute to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.