* Nigel Coates Studio (Design)
* Papa Loves My Design (Internet): This is my blog in which I write about my personal researches and projects.
* Lápis Raro (Marketing and Advertising) [desde 3/2011]: Responsable for branding and social media strategy for some of Brazil’s largest retail and consumer companies (DiamondMall, UnimedBH, Drogaria Araujo). Work included also design for websites, banners and promotional material (layouts).
* Webcitizen (Internet) [desde 9/2010]: Responsable for production of reports on sustainability, education, democracy, transparency and urban environments. This included research, design and a focus on the use of digital technology to create channels of participation, transparency, accessibility and democracy to public and private users.
* Busk (Internet) [desde 9/2010]: I worked as curator content for Busk's profiles at Twitter. Design, arts, technology, sustainability, architecture, music, movies and fashion were the main topics.
* Planeta Sustentável (Internet) [desde 2/2010]: Planeta Sustentável is a website about sustainability. I did some research and managed social media content at Twitter and Facebook.
* Agência Dez (Design) [desde 8/2009]: Responsable for the design of fashion campaigns and events including catalogues, websites and promotional material. Also focused on corporate identity for film festivals and advertising for TV, radio and magazines.
* Guili Seara Design Studio (Design) [desde 2/2008]: Responsable for the design of corporate identities for art exhibitions and cultural festivals. This included folders, catalogues, stationary sets, scenography and digital features. Work also covered press reports for commercial proposes.
* Labmidia (Internet) [desde 11/2007]