IT Technologist / Network Administrator
Marana Health Center – Marana, AZ
- Install, configure VMware ESXi and vSphere 4 environments with Virtual Center management.
- Build, configure and deploy VMs and templates. Completed Physical-to-Virtual (P2V), Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V) migration of Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 servers.
- Hands on experience in SAN environment to ensure high availability and acceptable performance characteristics for VMware Virtual Infrastructure and SAN-backed applications
- Administered all network functions, including DNS, Active Directory, DHCP, GPO´s, and Exchange 2003.
- Maintained TCP/IP, UDP, internet, and intranet routing, switching, and bridging functions in LAN, WAN, and VPN environments.
- Provided application, system, and network support by receiving, troubleshooting, and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- LAN/WAN Analysis, troubleshooting and tuning Security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues traveling to remote sites to maintain functionality and support seamless and ongoing operations.
- Translate documents to Spanish language.
Network Administrator / Tech support
True Long Distance - Tucson, AZ
- Install, configure and maintain Gigabit Network, Fortinet Firewall/Router and Domain, Installation and configuration DHCP and DNS Servers; Migrated mail systems from Exchange 2000 to 2003; Configure, maintain and install of PBX (40Ext, 8 Trunks and VoIP); Technical support to users
- General knowledge on Circuits/T1/DS3 and Cisco Switch AS5850
- Administer local lines and 2 T1’s
Network Administrator / System Analyst Jan 2004 – February 2006
Compupartes SA de CV - Nogales, Sonora, MX
- Software Tester: Verified software before the release. Checked the integrity of information in the database. Tracked programming issues. Created effective manuals and procedures for end user applications.
- Help Desk: Ensured effective “one stop” technical support for mainframe, WAN, LAN, and remote system. Installed and updated software, and setup, configure, and troubleshoot. Track and workflow problems and assist desktop support.
- Network Manager: Managed WAN/LAN daily support, hardware installation and configuration, and network changes. Monitored/configured Frame Relay dedicated connection. Cisco Router 831 and 2500.