* Celerative (Internet): Celerative is an innovation company that provides services to Latin America, Europe and the US, including innovation strategy consulting, UX design services, market research, software architecture, IoT and mobile apps development. Celerative was also one of the first companies in Argentina to successfully incorporate biometric data analysis into its UX services methodology.
As Project Manager, I'm responsible for:
- Manage development teams, designing and implementing a monitoring methodology and division of tasks and scope, specification and objectives of individual projects.
- Represent the interests of the company in meetings with customers and strategic partners.
- Advise management on the progress and the various contingencies that may occur in projects.
- Ensure quality in the development of products and the service provided. Full customer and user satisfaction.
* La Plata HUB (Information Technology & Services): La Plata Hub is an incubator/accelerator of technology-based companies particularly interested in disruptive ideas which help to improve the world. LPHUB supports ventures related to consumer products, vertical services, renewable energies and mobile applications providing assitant, services, mentoring, funding and helping founders to connect with investors, buyers, suppliers and find proper channels for marketing.
Responsabilities as Operations Director or Chief Operating Officer (COO):
- Implement and manage operational plans.
- Support the business directors to increase profits.
- Implement strategic plans to increase efficiency and effectiveness in the operational daily process (communication and coordination with entrepreneurs, venture capital investors and others participants of the ecosystem).
- Participate in capital market development, including participation in entrepreneur's events, mentoring meetings with startups, analyst meetings and more.
- Propose new events and iniciatives looking for the growth of the entrepreneur's ecosystem in La Plata.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the work of the incubated startups.
- Conect the business directors and the day by day operations with strategic inputs.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
* Blidix: Blidix is a company that develops technology aimed at providing user/client solutions, striving for excellence and continuous learning and improvement based on feedback. It is termed as an agile company able to transform and adapt to different contexts, always looking for motivating and challenging projects. Computer services, training methodologies and software/hardware development are some of the activities that are done in Blidix.
- Project management.
- Team work and leadership.
- Entrepreneur stuff (so, everything else...).