With a Bachelor's degree in English Language and Literature from the best Faculty of Letters of a Federal University in Brazil (FALE/UFMG) and a complementary degree from Queen Mary's University of London, added to experience abroad in the UK and US, my line of work ranges from teaching (writing and English as a Second Language) to subtitling and translation/proofreading of different materials, such as:
- Technical documents (in engineering, metallurgy, architecture, financial statements etc.);
- Market research materials (pharmaceutical and medical);
- Academic papers (theses and articles for scientific journals, such as RAI, CoDAS, CROLAR etc.);
- E-learning courses (business & management);
- Publications (please see my portfolio).