* Telefónica Venezuela (Telecommunications): I am responsible for managing configuration processes attached to best practices of ITIL. Manage configuration items of software and hardware as inherent identification. Recording, monitoring, impact analysis and audits of the CMDB (Configurations Managment Data Base ).
Supporting the operational and development IT units in identifying and implementing KPI's to ensure measurement of existing services or to those to be fitted ensuring compliance with the (SLAs) for better performance and availability according to the company requests.
I actively participate in the Change Advisory Board (CAB) where IT Plattform changes are decided using impact analysis tools in order to ensure the feasibility of approval of RFC's (Change Orders).
• Deployment of configuration managment process at the Movistar Information Tecnology Unit
• Integrate of ITIL control processes (Change-Configuration-Release) to optimize the process of traceability of changes on services and configuration items.
• Upgrade of HP-Universal CMDB (software used for the Configuration Management from 9.03 to 9.05)
• Creation of the CMDB (Configuration Management Database) For “Mi Movistar “ Service (Virtual Service Center for Telefonica Venezolana movistar users)
• Successful completion of the project (Sustainability Mi Movistar Service) whose overall objective is to improve Software, Hardware and processes, optimizing time of access to the website. Elimination of point of failures and creation of availability and performance metrics for monitoring service and timely compliance with the SLA, agreed with the client.
The following tangible results were obtained :
- Reduced time of login to the portal by 35%
- Increased availability of Portal 95% to 99.97% (Expected by service Owner >= 99.45%)