Program Manager for a set of applications under the Business Analytics Optimization Area, having interaction with Project Executives, Delivery Managers, Business Area Managers, Project Managers, and Product Owners from areas demanding services from Business Analytics organization.
- Oversee day-to-day activities, keeping a birds-eye view of the projects operations, and reporting progress and project status in a weekly basis to the upper management team.
- Provide guidance on Problem Solving when problems arise, helping Project Managers to think quickly and adeptly about how to address a specific problem and to learn from the issues, so that the same problems do not arise again.
- Act as a mediator between clients, upper management and the project teams, dictating responsibilities, and offering constructive feedback, supporting project resources, and encouraging teamwork, keeping the project team motivated.
- Work with the Project Managers to review estimates.
- Help Project Managers to develop clear and detailed plans, in order to ensure that they don’t veer off course, making sure the teams stay within the expected timelines.
- Keep track of the projects, tracking spending, adjusting budgets, and helping to hire and review employees, looking for gaps in work efficiency, and communicating with the project teams to suggest changes in the plan.
- Help Project Managers to manage and analyze risks;
- Support Project Managers to be aware of the needs of the project so that the appropriate infrastructure can be created.
- Help Project Managers to maintain all paperwork related to the projects and to keep a formal record.