* 2008 - Today: Writing of reviews of software products (English)
* 2007 - Today Marketing Global: Writing and translation of executive reports and business plans
* 2003 - Today: Author of six books on various subjects (complete list available upon request).
Writer of promotional and back cover texts
Proposals for titles and subtitles of books
* Grupo Editorial Vía Satélite, SA de CV: Traducción semanal de la revista Newsweek en Español.
* Newsweek magazine: Translation of articles of Newsweek magazine
* Newsweek (Publicaciones): Traducción de artículos semanales para la versión impresa de la revista. Traducción de notas diarias para la actualización del sitio web de NW Noticias.
* 1998 - Today: Design and translation of training courses
Design and writing of adult-oriented training courses
Localization of Spanish and American training courses to the Mexican context
Copy- and Proof-reading of training courses and other educational materials
Translation of training courses and promotional literature
Translation of the monthly magazine Info-Line, by the American Society for Training and Development
Localization of more than 40 e-learning courses
Translation of more than fifteen SkillSoft training courses
Design, writing and copy-reading of the following courses: The Cheque, Challenges of Today's Economy, Money in the Economy, Calculus, Spanish Orthography, Serving your Clients
Design and teaching of the course "Basics of Web-surfing"
Coordination of the company's English Conversation Club
Design and construction of a documentation portal for the company's Intranet