Camilo A. A.
Strategic Planning Analyst
Average 0 of 5
Skills (Maximum: 3)
Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Configure and supervise content repository workflows.
Coordinate content update and changes within overall product management process.
Coordinate with online product development team to maintain quality deliverables.
* PAGUS HR Access & Global Performance (Computer Software) [desde 3/2011]: The following are my highlighted accomplishments: I had the opportunity to audit some payroll processes for several multinational companies in partnership with one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the United States, Global Payroll Celergo. This process involved local and expatriate payroll in world-class corporations, such as the case of JetBlue Airways, Terex Corporation, Sabic (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation), Genworth Financial Inc. and General Electric in 8 African countries and 9 countries in the Europe, Middle East and Africa.
* AIESEC (Nonprofit Organization Management) [desde 4/2010]: The largest student organization in the world present in over a 107 countries with Head Quarters in Rotterdam, wants to discover and develop their potential to have a positive impact on society, AIESEC is a very prominent NGO with very relevant alumni including one of Colombians Ex Presidents and Nobel Prize winners. Currently, I’m through my own experience:
• Project Manager. AIESEC in Colombia. (Projects Based on Exchanges - CSR and Entrepreneurship).
• Area Coordinator.
• Lecturer and Trainer.
• Account Manager.
• Executive Board Member. AIESEC Javeriana, Colombia. (Talent Management and Exchange).
• Internship Program abroad in Panama and Venezuela (Management Traineeship).
* Dell (Information Technology and Services) [desde 1/2010]: I was working with two team members in Panama that are currently supporting the Canada and LA Commercial Business. My position played a critical role in the monthly accounting close process. The position provided me the opportunity to work with teams from multiple Finance organizations and other areas within Dell, the main activities of my work are:
• Reporting by sales segment.
• Queries of historical data for quota purposes.
• Forecast loading in standard templates.
• Other ad-hoc requests regarding key revenue drivers in the Canada and LA business.
In another hand, I had the opportunity to be working from Panama in the Americas HR Service Center supporting the daily HR activities of the Head Quarters of DELL in Austin (Texas) and all the Latin America Commercial Business. In another hand, here in Panama, I was helping to introduce two new HR acquisitions for DELL (Alienware and Perot System), to end, I was managing the HR relationship between DELL and the Citi Group, among others projects at DELL.
* Hope worldwide (Nonprofit Organization Management) [desde 12/2006]: HOPE Worldwide is a global non-profit organization whose mission is to develop programs of humanitarian aid which provides hope to those in need around the world; I was commitment through my own experience:
• Development and support Marketing Plans of Hope Worldwide Colombia with others foundations and NGOs in Colombia and overseas.
• Like Project Manager in Hope worldwide Colombia I was making and developing strategic of marketing to support initiatives aiming at development of their current humanitarian programs.
* Proexport Colombia (International Affairs) [desde 7/2006]: My commitment to promote the effective insertion of Colombian companies into international markets and seek international trade opportunities through:
• Identification of market opportunities in America and Europe.
• Design of market penetration strategies.
• Companies internationalization.
• Contact with both national sellers and international buyers.
* LIFESPRING INTERNATIONAL S.A. (Management Consulting) [desde 7/2002]: LifeSpring International is a global enterprise that promotes the leadership and the development of human potential in the people and companies, my role in this enterprise was to development projects of leaderships and coaching in the people.
Other freelancers in our spotlight:
Persona responsable, trabajadora, puntual, optimista, organizada, con aptitudes de comunicación, don de gente,buen trato, discreción, iniciativa y buen juicio. Poseedora de principios éticos sólidos. capacidad para trabajar bajo presión. Habilidad para el manejo de relaciones interpersonales. Conocimientos de computación.
Planejando e Inovando com resultados
Formado em Administração com uma pós-graduação em gestão e governança de TI, ambas finalizadas com honras, atuo há mais de 7 anos no mercado de consultoria e gestão de TI. Dentre estes anos pude atuar em empresas como Porto Seguro, NET, Oi, Claro, Itaú Unibanco, entre outras, implementado ferramentas, conceitos e projetos inovadores e estratégicos.
creativo, responsable y enfocado en la calidad
Tengo experiencia en el desarrollo de planes de negocios, así como también en la realización de análisis financieros. Me he desempeñado como consultor para empresas de las áreas: digital, transportes, combustibles, financiera, y educación. Soy muy responsable, creativo, y me gusta dar un valor agregado en los trabajos que realizo.
Lo barato...cuesta caro...
En la actualidad me encuentro realizando trabajos en modalidad FreeLancer a través del portal www.workana.com. Esto me ha permitido desarrollar trabajos en distintas materias de gestión, organización empresarial, calidad y otras materias para empresas nacionales e internacionales además de profesionales que requieren servicios y apoyos específicos.
Activity and ratings
Last login: 3 years ago
Joined: 3 years ago
Ranked: Not ranked
Profile level: Iron
What is profile
Iron is the starter level for freelancers in Workana. The more objectives they fulfill, and the more projects they win, allows them to reach higher levels. Read more