Day Translations Inc (December 2017 - Actual)
Freelance Translator English/French
ARCSA (June 2016 – January 2017)
Human Talent Analyst
* In charge of the personal selection process called Merit and Opposition Competition.
* Position classification manual, modification of profiles according to the activity, role, and technical or behavioral competencies of the position.
At this time, I detected errors from previous employees, about certain management process such as profiling and merit – opposition competition. After that, due to my monitoring, responsibility and effort, I achieved solving those processes, and as result the institution fulfilled 100% with human talent systems.
Secretaría de Gestión de Riesgos (March 2014 – June 2015)
Human Talent Analyst
*Execution of Merit and Opposition Competition: Reviewing candidates profiles who applied for a specific job position, responsibility for taking psychometric tests, responsibility for taking technical knowledge tests, responsibility of interviews, reviewing additional scores, declaration of winner, delivery of designation.
Without previous experience, I had the ability to learn the Ecuador selection process regulation in 5 days because I had to start the competition as soon as possible. However, it was gratifying the successful delivery of appointments which means that winners of the competition got their employment stability.
Achievement: Delivery of regular appointments to 45 employees as winners of the Competition.
Ministerio de Trabajo (August 2012 – August 2013)
Human Talent Audit
* I controlled the implementation of Administration, Human Talent and Remuneration regulation, policies, norms and instruments in each institution from Public Sector.
* I carried out Executive-Integral Audits to Human Talent Units from each institution reporting the results.
*”Servicios Sociales Dignos”, audit program to public hospitals and public schools.
* I attended users and solved specific complaints related to Human Talent regulation.
The tool that allowed me to perform this work is the Organic Law of the Public Service (Ley Orgánica del Servicio Público), whose theory helped me to make visits and audits to different institutions in order to ensure fulfillment about human talent systems with quality, warmth, transparency, respect and responsibility.
Achievement: 13 executive audits in public institutions, 27 audits to public hospitals, 254 audits to public educational institutions.
*Ing. Clara Ordoñez
Human Talent Chief – Ministerio de Educación
+593 99 490 1163
*C.P.A. Daniel Peñaloza
Human Talent Director – INSPI
+593 95 893 6546