I have been programming (especially in C++ and Java) for years mostly for simple desktop apps. Briefly, I am a quick learner and ambitious problem solver, and have appropriate skills. Recently I've been using Python, Mysql, SQL Alchemy and Scrapy to do some scrape to collect data for analysis and populate databases.
I have experience in Python and Django framework. Worked with Bottle.py and Flask on a few small projects. Also I have 3+ years of experience in Linux tuning, building, configuring opensource software under Linux. Competent in deploying infrastructure configurations.
Python scripting (sites scrapping, client-server applications, xml and html parsing, small scripts for administration needs)
Web scraping (scrapy, beautiful soup, lxml, phantomjs and selenium frameworks)
- Nginx, Django, Django Rest Framework, Bottle, Flask, Gunicorn, Apache.
- Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Fedora), Amazon EC2, S3.
- HTML5, CSS, JQuery, BackboneJS, AngularJS, UnderscoreJS.
- Mysql, Posgresql
- Docker, CFEngine, Ansible, Puppet, Vagrant
- OpenLDAP, Postfix, Dovecot
- Odoo 8, 9, 10 (formely OpenERP)
I'm also eager to extend my experience in cutting edge technologies and programming languages like Golang, Common Lisp, R Language, Erlang, Rust, Haskell, Scala, Groovy...
I love to learn new technologies, frameworks etc, so research projects will be also interested for me.