- Scomi Engineering Bhd – December 2011 – August 2012
Responsible for translating all contracts and technical documentation related to the new line of São Paulo metro.
- Freelance translator - 05/2004 until today
I provide translation and interpretation services for translation agencies such as Brasil Traduções, UP Language, All Tasks and Mundial Traduções and clients. I have been able to explore and improve my skills in this profession, to become a complete and better professional.
- All Tasks Traduções (March/2011 to August/2011)
Brazilian company focused on technical translations. I started working there as a trainee and when I left it, I was a service provider. It is worth mentioning that this company doesn’t have internal translators. I was responsible for:
• Translation in both pair languages (En-Pt / Pt-En) and review of technical texts such as: manuals of electronic devices, industrial machinery, contracts of all kinds (legal translations, pharmaceutical texts and so on).
- DuPont do Brasil S.A. (July/2009-March/2011)
• Assistance to the Finance Department Managers and Public Affairs Director.
• Organization of the meeting agenda.
• Responsible for booking and organizing national and international business trips.
• Keep control of payments, service contracts and files related to the department.
I have been an English Teacher since 2003. I have worked as a freelance Translator and Interpreter. I have the following national and international events in my professional background: Salão Duas Rodas, Expo Florida and Seminário Internacional “Sistemas de Informação e Acervos Digitais de Cultura and National Congress for Women at Igreja Internacional da Zona Sul.