* 3M (Mechanical or Industrial Engineering): Responsible of the Center of Expertise of Public Relations
Development and creation of PR strategy at different levels:
- Corporate Strategy: include positioning of the company, Director Visibility plan, shielding plan through opinion leaders, speaking opportunities, media workshops, rankings, develop of content, social responsibility, digital influencers, etc.
- Business and Categories PR Strategies (30 business & 12 categories of expertise) with experience in Automotive, Manufacturing, Safety, Healthcare and Consume (Nexcare, Futuro, Scotch, Scotch-Brite).
- Engagement University Plan: strategy and execution of the relationship with the main universities (speaking opportunities, mentoring, contest, etc.)
- Development of content, key messages, spokespersons and brand ambassadors
- Development of materials for external and internal communication
- Management of PR agency & Budget
Responsible of the Center of Expertise of Events – Phase 1 (2012-2015)
- Coordination of internal and external company events, from conferences, product launches, press conferences, cocktail, customer relations (1:1, 1:few, 1:6000)
- Service at 12 category expertise of the company and corporate level.
- Development of the brand experience
- Budget management
- Management and training agencies
Member: Committee on Social Responsibility – 3MGives
Member: Women's Leadership Forum - Inclusion Strategy of 3M
Acting several times of Internal Communication
Award: “3M Mexico, ready for change” - Communications or PR Campaign of the Year – Media Relations. - Stevie Awards - PR Agency: Llorente & Cuenca