Assuresoft S.R.L. Full-Time Job SOFTWARE ENGINEER 2013 – 2017
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
• Work as part of a team to see projects through from planning to completion for various enterprise clients using the Agile development process.
• Created reusable components that can be applied to iOS applications developed throughout the organization.
• Participated in project requirements, design meetings and prepared project specification and Scope document.
• UI design implementation using both Storyboards and NIB files
• Designed applications for all types of screen sizes and orientations.
• Designed the complete MVC flow for the application with UI components and controllers to be used for
• Successfully launched 50 apps.
• Designed and developed multiple applications that were distributed through the Apple App store.
• Create applications that interact with RESTful services and backends
• Used Git repository was used for version control and IDE used to connect to repository was Git for Mac
• Code hosted on GitHub repository using with SourceTree.
• Worked closely with Quality Assurance teams to ensure high quality.
• Create applications and frameworks for the iOS platform using Xcode.
• Worked with Objective C and Cocoa Framework, which includes UIKit, Foundation, MapKit, and Core Location.
• Coding in Objective-C and IOS in order to meet client's functional requirements.
• Provide End-End Maintenance/Support.
• Created entirely new features in my app
• Involved in creating navigation and coding for user interface layout and views.
• Experienced with JSON data retrieval by using NSJSONSerialization and XML parsing with the help on NSXMLParser.
• Handled the build and Deployment strategies.
• Used Facebook API so a user can login using just their Facebook account.
• Fixed base code defects, writing unit test cases for every piece of code changed.
• Worked with RESTful API and implementing the 3rd party API calls in the application.
• Participated in daily standups and sprint planning meetings with the development and testing team to
aggregate the successful completion of the project.