CATERPILLAR INC. (October 2010 - Present)
- Currently acting as a software developer for global Caterpillar projects, where I design, develop and support web solutions based mainly in Java, XML and XSLT.
- Designed and developed a translation management workflow to allow Caterpillar product content to be translated and maintained in different languages.
- Designed and developed the CPC Product Manager, a web application for content authors to manage Caterpillar products that are published to Cat.com and other internal and external applications.
- Developed the CPC Web Services application to provide Caterpillar product content to Cat.com and hundreds of dealers around the world.
STEFANINI IT (February 2008 - October 2010)
- Developed features, web parts, custom fields, event receivers and workflows for SharePoint portals (SharePoint 2010).
- Participated in the development and maintenance of Stefanini’s intranet (SharePoint 2007).
GE TRANSPORTATION (February 2008 - June 2009)
- Created data warehouse reports (SQL Server).
- Participated in the development and maintenance of the intranet (ASP, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server).
- Acted in the reverse engineering of legacy systems and migration of applications to a new infrastructure (ASP.NET, C#, Windows Forms, SQL Server).
TECHROBOT SI (January 2004 - January 2008)
- Participated in the development of multiple web applications, acting in the design, implementation of new features, bug corrections and development of reusable frameworks and services (Java, ASP.NET, C#, C++, SharePoint, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Implemented systems for workflow management, project’s tracking and quality control (ASP, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server).
- Worked in the implementation of image processing systems for quality inspection and industry automation (C++, .NET, C#, Windows Forms, Interbase).
UNILASALLE (August 2003 - December 2003)
- Worked in the development and maintenance of the academic management system (PHP, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Oracle).
GODIGITAL (July 2002 - May 2003)
- Participated in the development of the GoAction e-mail marketing application (Java, Oracle).
- Participated in the development of the GoQuality data cleansing application (Java, Oracle).
DELL (July 2001 - July 2002)
- Worked in the development of an application for management of activities and checklists (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server).
- Implemented COM/COM+ objects for an e-mail marketing application (C++, SQL Server).
GODIGITAL (November 1997 - July 2001)
- Acted in the development of a data mining application (GoMining), being responsible for the design of the UI and the development and integration of application components (Delphi, VCL, C++, COM/COM+, DCOM, CORBA, SQL Server, Oracle).
- Designed and implemented the automation of the GoMining application using COM/COM+ objects, allowing script languages and others applications to interact and control it (Delphi, C++, VBScript).