- User Experience Research
- Sketch wireframes and mockups
Others (different than UX)
- Automation; Mailchimp Campaigns
- Wordpress set-up.
* Artgalleria.com - Australia
Artgalleria is Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for art business management. My role involved lead UX/UI design and testing, as well as the design and implementation of dedicated Wordpress sites for clients (artist and art galleries).
Other responsibilities include:
- User Experience Research: Competitor analysis, Current software analysis & User Persona
- Frontend marketing site design
- UI wireframes and mockups using Sketch
- Products & features graphics
- Scripting and production of explainer videos
- Direct customer support
Achievements: I have been able to complete UI designs ready for handover to be implemented by the developer, with additional support references (links & tools). For UX research, I have done a comprehensive competitor analysis and a User persona research and managed to bring ideas in the fastest way possible.
In parallel, I have worked on the implementation of several WordPress sites for Artgalleria customers and on the creation of our own design templates.
You can read references and more detail here: https://au.linkedin.com/in/fabiborquez