* OgilvyAction (Marketing and Advertising) [desde 10/2012]: Ensure consistent and high level client service delivery by acting as key link between the agency and British American Tobacco; liaising with them on a regular basis offering a consultative approach to their needs advising them on strategy, processes and creative ideas.
◦ Oversee the creation and placing of original and engaging content in traditional and digital media that portrays the brand personality and builds upon its values.
◦ Analyze and keep track of lifestyle, society and mass media trends so these could be incorporated in the brand’s strategic messaging.
◦ Monitor and study the engagement and impact of the brand’s official hashtag during events season.
◦ Lead the strategic delivery from the internal team to ensure insightful, crucial and creative marketing solutions.
◦ Direct the client as the indispensable partner by representing the agency. Cultivate internal and external relationship for effective and ongoing knowledge sharing.
◦ Comply with the client’s and the agency’s internal way of working and well understand and respect local and international regulations.
◦ Assist with the review and evaluation of promotional activities, including the compilation and analysis of statistical data and the production of market reports to inform marketing strategy and project development.
* Indepentent Consultant (Marketing and Advertising) [desde 10/2011]: Clients: private education institutions, marketing firms, mid-sized event planning business, graphic design firm.
◦ Responsible for designing topical communication campaigns aimed at compelling clients to engage in conversations around the organization’s priorities.
◦ Create and place original content for organization’s internal social network to drive engagement, transforming the network into a thriving community.
◦ Incorporate relevant social media insights and information into the company’s products and services.
◦ Head the definition and optimization of online initiatives such as corporate websites.
◦ Design and deliver long-term promotion strategies that clearly spotlight the organizations’ services and their benefits.
◦ Ensure that the company is competitively positioned as a leader provider of quality service by nourishing client engagement.
◦ Undertake relevant research to create a vision and a roadmap for the determination/selection of future services.
◦ Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
* RIU Hotels & Resorts (Hospitality) [desde 8/2009]
* British Council (Nonprofit Organization Management) [desde 6/2006]
* Bleu & Blanc Publishing Group (Marketing and Advertising) [desde 1/2004]
* Saatchi & Saatchi (Marketing and Advertising) [desde 9/2002]
* Neural Films (Marketing and Advertising) [desde 2001]