2015 - Fidessa Ltda. - Lead Delivery Manager LATAM - Sao Paulo – SP
￼• Responsible for all Tier 1 to Tier 3 profile LATAM accounts (Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Colombia and Peru);
• Responsible for region-wide initiatives to build, consolidate, and expand the business in partnership with Account Management and Sales Team;
• Coordination of governance and status meetings internally and externally with stakeholders, executives and C-level;
• Responsible for gathering strategic information of the business, growth and up-selling opportunities to inform Account Management and Sales Team;
• Assist in Pre-Sales meetings, presentations, demos locally and internationally, onsite and/or via webex;
• Responsible for coordinating internal review meetings of LATAM priority delivery items with Product Management and Service Delivery;
• Responsible for roadmap meetings with clients to review deliveries and SWOT analysis of each account annually;
• Escalation point for high priority requests or critical support issues;
• Coaching and training Delivery Management team on individual and group performance, including new hire training;
• Project management of Data Centers in LATAM: Brazil, Chile and Mexico. Understanding importing and tax laws of hardware/software with lawyers, negotiating with local Stock Exchanges Co-location projects, and accompanying the process from beginning to end (site build-out). Working with C-level executives for decision-making.
• Main achievements: Data Center project conclusion in São Paulo and Santiago; long-lasting relationship with clients and exchanges; building a team of LATAM Delivery Managers (four participants).
2013 – 2015 - Fidessa Ltda. - Delivery Manager - São Paulo
• Liaising between client and internal teams (Sales, Development, Product Management and Service Delivery) as the main point of contact for all matters;
• Requirement Gathering and internal discussions with Business Analyst, Technical Architect and Implementation Team in order to develop client specific solutions;
• Project management skills, working closely with clients and internal teams to meat tight deadlines;
• Strong client relationship building, advocating for client enhancement requests and prioritizations;
• UAT and QA of new algorithms, new product versions;
• Main achievements: development, growth and consolidation of Fidessa Order Management System in the Chilean market (90% Market share); contributing with market knowledge for specific LATAM algorithm development; contribution to building a tropicalized system for LATAM and becoming the internal point of contact for LATAM matters.
2012 - Fidessa Corporation - Trader Support Specialist - NY/SP
• Training of traders onsite and via webex;
• Regular visits to clients for training purposes and layout
• First line support via phone, chat, email, onsite and webex.
• Main achievements: fast learner by acquiring knowledge of the software in 50% less time than the average; acquiring knowledge of the Financial Market in the US and in LATAM; building a Spanish support via telephone, whatsapp and email for Andean region clients.
2008 – 2011 ELLIE Strategic Consulting - Senior Consultant - Londrina – PR
• Elaborating business plans;
• Restructuring of processes and procedures;
• Implementation of new technology solutions;
• Business and Marketing strategic planning;
• Elaborating and executing marketing campaigns;
• Recruiting of new hires;
• Conducting negotiation and contract of vendors and suppliers;
• Holding training programs and lectures;
• Event planning.
• Main achievements: implement innovative marketing
campaigns that brought results as to doubling the size of clients; re-structuring businesses that had no processes or capabilities to grow which gave them a 300% growth in one year.
2008 - 2015 ELLIE Translation - Translator/Interpreter - Londrina – PR
• Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpretation in conferences, private meetings and international trips (English <> Portuguese);
• Translation of texts, emails and books.
• Main achievements: dubbing a serious of a four-year course; doing more than seven international trips for conference and meeting interpretations.
• University of Alberta Canada (online)
Software Product Management Specialization
• Duke University US (online)
Java Programming Specialization
2005 – 2008
• UNOPAR - Londrina, PR