* Kimetrica International Limited (Information Technology and Services): • Design and create test plans test cases for each software release using advanced test design techniques.
• Perform automated & manual test execution and report to management.
• Conduct tests on different modules before release in accordance with Kimetrica’s Quality Assurance Standards
• Report the findings & System Bugs of testing using Kimetrica’s standard format and properly communicate with respective developers and following up the testing process.
• Deliver a detailed and succinct report, summarizing the quality assurance feedback, using standard Kimetrica templates.
• Responsible for System Testing of Ki-projects.
* Freelance Software Projects: - Prepare Test Plans, Test Cases & Scenario Schemes.
- Perform Core Testing Activities with Automated Tools.
- Implement Detailed Reporting – Status, Defect Trends, and Quality of Code.
- Works & Familiar with project methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, XP, TDD), Iterative, and Spiral, among others.
- Implementing custom automation harness and utilities in different languages such as C#, Java, Python, and among others.
- Implementation of usage in industry’s leading testing tools such as HP Quick Test Pro, Win Runner, Rational Robot, and Silk Test.
- Utilizes top-of-the-line tools for performing QA and Testing for clients.