February 2016 – April 2016 Memopulse. Madrid, Spain. | Internship: Marketing and sales
Sector: Software: e-learning solutions.
- Marketing and growth plans creation and development.
- Search for business opportunities with other companies, through cold calling, cold mailing and though the use of a CRM tool for making follow up of clients according to the sales funnel structure.
- Sales speech optimization.
- Participation in the improvement of the company´s e-learning solution, for adjusting it to the current clients’ wants and needs.
July 2017 - Present
Freelance english professor, Bogotá, Colombia
Sector: Tecahing and training.
- English professor, focused on customers from corporative sectors.
- Teaching process in based on personal motivations and real work-life situations, according to the corresponding customer profiles.
- Writing of CVs for customers from corporative sectors in english.
- English translator.
July 2017 - Present
Freelance cooker, Bogotá, Colombia
- Cooker, specialized in offering vegetarian dishes, focused on keeping a business based in circular economy.
- Management of purchases, budget, customer attachment and market research related with the vegetarian food that is sold in the sector.
July 2011 – August 2015 Meltec comunicaciones S.A. Bogotá, Colombia. | Projects engineer
Sector: telecommunications and electronic security.
- Support in marketing events, presentations, customer attainment, loyalty and follow up to clients´ projects during their execution and after their completion.
- Presales and post sales support to customers in different portfolios: CCTV, mobile computing and related software, mobile printing, barcode readers, RFID technologies, switching, routing and WLAN.
- Presales support to sales team, during customers’ visits, queries and assigned projects.
- Proposal development according to customers’ requirements and current company’s portfolios.
- Constant deal with suppliers from other countries in English as well as in Spanish.
- Opportunity development and presales assessment, in the sale of 230 rugged mobile computers to the company Avianca, for a total of 240000 dollars.
- Presales and aftersales assessment, in the sale of a CCTV, WIFI and rugged mobile computers solution to the company Altipal S.A, for a total of 300000 dollars.
- Presales and aftersales assessment, in the sale of 617 outdoor WIFI connectivity devices to the company Azteca Comunicaciones S.A, for a total of 1019000 dollars.
August 2009 – February 2011 Quaddrix technologies Inc. Bogotá, Colombia. | Technical support engineer
Sector: video surveillance.
- Presales and aftersales support, as well as product and new technologies trainer to customers from Latin America, United states and Caribbean islands, using the phone and remote tools, in English as well as in Spanish.
- Support in marketing events as well as Commercial and technical assistance to customers and their associated territory managers from different countries in the American continent.
- CCTV concepts and product on site and remote trainer, for customers located in Colombia. On-site training given monthly to dealers with a three-day duration.
- Leader of the company´s training center, in which customers learned about the brands´ products. This helped as a loyalty customer tool for the company.
- Development of a software selection devices program, that facilitated the most appropriate device selection according to current customer´s needs