* Agilar (Information Technology and Services): Agilar is a network of top quality independent professionals. I deliver my development and coaching services under the name of Agilar Argentina. For more information about Agilar, visit the website www.agilar.org.
* QB9 (Computer Games) [from 1/2011]: Developed a p2p multiplayer iPhone game using Cocos2D and OpenDE for physics.
Ported a Win/OSX C++ casual game to iOS using UIKit.
* Kayxo (Information Technology and Services) [from 7/2010]: As an external consultant I was involved in the development of various iPhone/iPad apps and prototypes.
* Quares :: IT Solutions (Information Technology and Services) [from 6/2010]: I helped the Quares team develop and deliver a Core Location based iPhone/iPad app.
* QB9 (Computer Games) [from 11/2008]: As an external consultant I was involved in the development of a content provider server and admin console for various Flash games. We used Spring/Hibernate for the server and GWT for the console, and implemented Scrum throughout the project.
* Gameloft Argentina (Computer Games) [from 4/2008]: My responsibilities as the OC Tech Lead included the technical supervision of all the original creations projects at the studio and the team member selection. Also, as part of the Buenos Aires studio, I designed the initial recruitment test for new developers and participated in the technical interviews alongside the HR team.
* Angry Machine (Computer Games) [from 8/2005]: Angry Machine developed various multiplayer mobile games (J2ME) for our customers.
* Travel Technology South America (Computer Software) [from 12/2003]
* Viajeya.com (Leisure, Travel & Tourism) [from 3/2001]