* Maruti Suzuki India Limited (Automotive): * DESIGN & CAD
• Responsible for the design, layout and specification of all Gasoline, Diesel, CNG Fuel System & EMS Parts for the upcoming new models/platforms involving Concept DR, Design DR, DMDR etc.
• Carried out analysis & design countermeasures for market related quality problems.
• An active CFT member for Design & Development with Suzuki Motor Corporation, JAPAN.
* TESTING & VALIDATION (CAE/CFD)
• Part-Level & Vehicle-Level tests which includes all design validation tests, functional tests, Vehicle Endurance Test, Kashin Test, Rough road endurance, etc depending upon the part & its application.
• Solving NVH issues of Fuel System due to Fuel Pump noise, Flow noise, Injector Pulsation noise, etc.
• Carrying out engine hose simulation as per engine dynamic movement and Strength simulation for brackets.
* DEVELOPMENT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Responsible for development of all Gasoline & Diesel Fuel System parts which involves all product development cycle from Design proto, through various trials & eventually Mass Production.
• Tool & Gauge fabrication for various parts.
• Worked on Project Management System which included all major developmental milestones like Tech Reviews, RRFQ, Supplier selection, Spec Meetings, Development Planning, BOM finalization, assembly process & sequence, proto trials, etc & meeting targets as per timeline.
• Up-gradation of Tier-1/2 suppliers, implementing Poka-Yoke, Pika-Pika, 5S, rejection system, etc. & supporting in new vendor development.
• Product Change Management including various systems of ECR, ECN, CARV & Part Approval from QA.
* COST & WEIGHT REDUCTION PROJECTS
• LOCALIZATION: Working & Coordinating Localization projects of imported parts & child parts.
• VA & VE Activities: Innovating new design, minor changes, RM or process change for Cost & Weight reduction but ensuring the part/system function & durability as per spec.
• BENCHMARKING & TEARDOWN of competitor’s models & generation of new ideas.