1. Control Engineer 11/2015 to current
Farah Experiences LLC Abu Dhabi, UAE
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008. Today, the company manages and
Operates Ferrari World, Warner Bros, Yas Water World and maintaining Yas Island.
Key Result Areas:
• Experience with troubleshooting testing and debug of automated systems.
• Upgrading the existing systems with new installations and PLC programming.
• Conducting the site acceptance test for new installations and review the technical documentation.
• Conducted instrument troubleshooting during commissioning and checkout processes.
• Commissioning and training of existing and new system related equipment & devices.
• Work as a member of project teams with other technicians and engineers and participate in all phases of project, from design to testing and startup.
• Maintainability of all existing and new installations as and when required.
• Identify and correct chronic and costly equipment problems, eliminate repetitive failure.
• Performs daily routine in order to keep all control systems up & running.
• Proper inventory levels for spare parts for all system related equipment & devices. And verify the items from Maximo software.
• Re-order parts check & conduct inventory, prepares reports & updates.
• Give training on developed Control systems and documentation.
• Cooperation with Engineering to constantly improve system related equipment & devices performance.
• Support and/or assist during inspections, adjustments, parts, replacements, overhauls, and the like, for selected ride equipment.
• Maintaining log books on all repair and maintenance activities
• Analyzed mechanical and electrical failures relating to equipment
• Worked with company’s vendors and supervised subcontractors during various maintenance projects to ensure proper completion of work performed at customers’ facilities.
2. Automation Engineer 6/2013 to 10/2015
Prolific Systems & Technologies Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad, India
Prolific is a professionally run, ISO 9001 company established by technocrats with several decades of industrial experience. Prolific is one of the leading turnkey Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation & IT solution provider and the largest Indian advanced industrial technology and embedded systems
Key Result Areas:
• Create functional PLC and HMI Programs offline using mechanical and controls design and information. Develop and implement the communication and IO interfacing between devices and systems
• Install offline program into the machine and troubleshoot IO, communications, machine function (with machine build team) errors and faults that occur within the program
• Conducting fault diagnosing, error checking and troubleshooting of PLC’s
• Coordinating with SCADA and PLC for Remote Control Operations
• Review and update operational processes. Imparting trainings to the new employees and organizing seminars for them
• Monitoring adherence to protocols like Ethernet, Profibus, MPI, CS31, RS232 and DH485.
• Overseeing installation & commissioning as well as conducting tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of utilities.
• Motor parameters enter to major brands like Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider and Danfoos Drives.
• Motor controls, wiring and setup of variable frequency drives.Communication configure between electrical drives and programmable Logic controllers through Profibus.
• Design and manage the install of all automation systems Data Acquisition (SCADA) graphical display and HMI stations