Programación y Tecnología / Programación Web
Skylab Apps, a gamified platform technology company based in Las Vegas, is looking to bring to our team people who can help us with our apps projects. The current roles needed are: API Backend, Front-end, Android and iOS developers and Automation Engineers:
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative and deadline-driven environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- A self starter who can take direction from team members.
- Expect plenty of fun and critical thinking challenges.
- Excited about working in a collaborative environment
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Proactive, desire to understand big picture goals to drive decision making
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Passionate for optimal processes and time management
If you love apps and you want to work with us, please email your resume and examples of your work to email@example.com
Application form → http://goo.gl/forms/5EWhAK48yATSaHK22
API BACKEND JUNIOR
We are looking a full-time Server/API developer experienced in Python, who can assist our company in improving our backend server codes. In particular, we need a developer experienced in generating sophisticated SQLs, and can jump into our code and replace existing queries that are more efficient and effective.
Must be a self starter who can take direction from team members.
This role is very entrepreneurial and will require fast prototyping and iterating throughout the design process. Expect plenty of fun challenges and bumps in the road. You will be a key member of Skylab platforms.
API BACKEND SENIOR
We are looking to bring on a full-time Server/API developer experienced in AWS, Python/Django, who can assist our company in improving our backend server code and architecture. In particular, we need a developer experienced in scaling applications to millions of users, generating sophisticated SQL statements, and can jump into our code and replace existing queries with more efficient and effective ones.
Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, Route 53, IAM, Cognito, S3, CDN, ELB, SQS, SNS, Dynamo DB, CloudWatch, etc), Docker, Ansible, Database Architecture, PostgreSQL, Redis. Responsible for Scalability, Speed and Performance Optimization.
- Ensures Speed, Performance
- Guarantees scalability and stability
*Server Architecture can scale to 10M + users and 100K+ customers
- Create Database FlowCharts for CEO and Stakeholders
- Guide Multitenant Transition
- Identifying and implementing backend improvements
- Manage Server Cost Budget & Provide Estimates for full API Server Stack
- Review and Approve API code
- Approve and manage code pushes to Production for all servers
- Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and protection
- Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions, modules, recovery, standards and implementation
- Work with internal customers to develop new value-added programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure
- Test designed applications
- Research and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions for business issues
- Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
- Requires 5-10 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of relational databases for highly scalable, highly available applications.
- Bigdata Hadoop Administration, Experience with Hortonworks Hadoop 1.3/2.1 experience desired
The experience overlap will vary by coder but we want to make sure that main focus is iOS. IE: coder might be an expert in iOS with proficiency in python
3+ years of developing experience in Objective C
Object-oriented design experience
Experience with encryption, security protocols and procedures
Experience with Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa and iOS SDK
Understanding of RESTful communication, Grand Central Dispatch in iOS
Experience with Android development a bonus
Strong user-focused technical collaborator
Excellent written and verbal skills
Experience working in Agile environment with entrepreneur mindset
Skills Required: Ninja code skills,Objective C development, Angular JS
Experience in Python/Django (Server API) Experience with Redis/Postgres (Databases)
Familiarity with Node.Js and Amazon AWS Web Apps. Experience in Angular.js Experience/comfort with Python/Django. Must work well in a fast paced, multi tasking, deadline driven environment. Must be a self starter who can take direction from team members.
We are looking for a junior developer who has experience creating automated scripts to test the functionality and speed of Code. Your primary role will be to work with our team to build automated testing that runs through our scrub checklist and verifies everything is working as expected. Experience with web/droid and iOS a plus.
Proven experience developing test automation of software products
Experience in Selenium & Appium
Collaborate with product engineers and development programmers
Determine if requirements are clear and testable design, develop, and maintain automated test scenarios to address business and technical use cases
Analyze and communicate automation test results
Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
Lead automation project plan, scope, schedule, and implementation of test and project level architecture within the automation framework
Continually expand scope of automated test coverage and frameworks
FRONT - END DEVELOPER
Candidates should have at least 2 years experience with demonstrable working code.
Creating web based applications to support business needs.
Solving problems with approaches to working with legacy products
Interacting with users via our Design team.
Working on the tools that support our Development process.
Ninja code skills
Familiarity with Node.Js and Amazon AWS Web Apps
Experience in Angular.js Experience/comfort with Python/Django
Categoría: IT & Programación
Subcategoría: Programación Web
Es un proyecto o una posición?: Un proyecto
Actualmente tengo: Tengo las especificaciones
Experiencia en este tipo de proyectos: Si (He administrado este tipo de proyectos anteriormente)
Disponibilidad requerida: Según se necesite
Roles necesarios: Desarrollador
Integraciones de API: Otros (Otras APIs)