About this project
design-multimedia / others-1
• Designs and produces various marketing materials
• Creates and produces a wide range of web products HTML, Java scripts, CMS Systems Wordpress, etc.
• Conducts usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
• Works with UX team to conduct applicable pre-launch user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs and brand experience expectations.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of experience in design and/or usability engineering
• Portfolio that showcases samples of ux/ui design work on desktop and mobile
• experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
• proficient in adobe cs (indesign, illustrator and photoshop)
• good grasp of microsoft office (word, powerpoint and excel) and/or iwork (keynote, pages and numbers)
• experience in creating digital/interactive tools (i.e., Adobe DPS, interactive PDFs, AfterEffects, Articulate, etc.)
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Category Design & Multimedia
Project size Large
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: May 19, 2022