Hace un año
Duración del proyecto:
3 - 4 meses
44 horas por semana
3 months Project, contract as PJ (Pessoa Jurídica), place of work, Moema, São Paulo – SP, Fee R$ 60,00 per hour.
Senior JAVA Developer / ENGINEER – São Paulo, SP - BRAZIL
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related.
• 6+ years of experience working as a Software Development.
• 3+ years of experience working as JAVA Software Developer.
• Reasonable communication skill.
• Team Player.
• Self driven, proactive personality that drives process from start to end.
• Task and Resolution oriented person.
• Advanced English knowledge is an advantage.
• Lives in Great São Paulo area.
• Must have:
o i. JAVA J
o ii. XML (reading/writing)
o iii. JEE (Servlets design/implementation)
o iv. Web Services (design/implementation)
o v. Job scheduling frameworks
o vi. API design (REST)
• Good to have:
o i. Multi-threading treatment in JEE (Workmanager)
o ii. JAVA Mail
o iii. JMX
o iv. Encryption
o v. JDBC
o vi. Apache Tomcat
o viii. Websockets
• Develop code exhaustively and extensively under the coordination of our Lead Architect/Developer.
• Collaborating with software engineers and project managers on concepts and designs.
• Researching solutions for proposed problems.
• Rapid prototyping of experimental features.
• Testing features for usability and making changes where necessary.
• Documentation for manual and future developers.
• Help R&D (Resource and Development) area with ideas for new products and or changes.
• Work together with the Development Team integrating his peace of the Developed Code.
• Adhering to various design, architecture, performance, operability and documentation standards.
• Designing and coding: full systems, sub-systems, routines and algorithms, models, data structures, system architectures, infrastructures, processes, and general solutions.
• Work closely with the Professional Services team for the evolution of Product features.
• Upon on requirements, extensively brief the Professional Services team on the needs, potential integration and key benefits as well as share results, transfer all relevant knowledge and insights to ensure successful deployments.
• Closely work with Product Management to insure that products requirements are properly captured and integrated in the product roadmap.
• Stay abreast of all new product developments and always have the latest product information and version.
• Share best practices with all other Engineers throughout the organization (worldwide).
Categoria: IT & Programação
Subcategoria: Desktop Applications
Isso é um projeto ou uma posição de trabalho?: Um projeto
Tenho, atualmente: Eu tenho especificações
Experiência nesse tipo de projeto: Sim (Eu já gerenciei esse tipo de projeto)
Disponibilidade requerida: Conforme necessário
Integrações de API: Outros (Outras APIs)
Plataformas exigidas: Windows, Linux / Unix