About this project
it-programming / web-development
● At least 5+ years of Java experience (test + interview required).
● B1-B2 English level (Interview required).
● In-depth knowledge of Core Java, multi-threading, Spring, and ORM frameworks.
● Familiarity managing microservices with RESTful APIs built on application frameworks like Spring Boot, Drop Wizard, etc.
● Experience with test-driven development and unit-testing.
● Collaborate with product owners and architects on making design decisions.
● Development of end-user applications with high-scalability and high-throughput.
● Improve, optimize, and identify opportunities for improved software development processes.
Nice to haves:
● Exposure to Agile methodologies and Tools.
● Bachelor's degree or higher preferred, or other professional qualifications.
● Experience with ci/cd, gitlab (preferred), jenkins, etc.
● Experience in designing and developing applications in Cloud Environments (aws, gcp, azure)
1-remuneration of 4-6k usd/month full-time.
2- More than 600 opportunities are open all the time
3- You can get a position in 3 weeks
4- Other benefits:
- Join a community of top coders
- Career coaching
- Professional growth: Educational discounts, events, courses, and scholarships with companies like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon.
For all these reasons, we ask you to send us your proposal telling us why you are the right one for the job.
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Web development
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Roles needed Developer
Project duration More than 6 months