• Work closely with Business Development and Operational team to qualify and scope new client engagements
• Provide input and recommendations during the proposal process based on client specific needs
• Be embedded in the Programme planning, scheduling, and execution of projects
• Identify and manage all third party vendors and manufacturing partners
• Work closely with leadership team in an advisory role to ensure all programme risks associated with the project are communicated and managed correctly
• Run Q&A sessions with external development providers to clarify and align on project goals and objectives
• Identify the critical pathway and any obstacles for project completion
• Hold various project team members accountable for any deliverables committed to keep the project on schedule
• Clearly communicate any out of scope activities and communicate impact to budget and lead time
• Arrange or join calls at major project milestones, update clients on findings, milestone progress, and predict potential options/ strategies for the next milestone.
• Review deliverables from external providers, and arrange full transfer of deliverables to clients.
• Weekly reporting on project progress to key stakeholders within Brinc
Desired skills & experience
• University degree holder ideally in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and or other relevant industry experience
• 7+ years of work experience in project / programme delivery
• Strong understanding of integrated manufacturing programmes, and associated risk
• Strong delivery background in manufacturing qualification and production ramp
• Proven experience in managing hardware projects from concept to npi for large mnc’s and/or startups
• ability to read and advise on all client technical drawing including 3d cad, schematics, block diagrams etc.
• Ability to manage complex project with multiple external parties and stakeholders
• Strong understanding of program management methodology
• Demonstrate a proactive working attitude to achieve common goals with strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills with proven success in leading multi-functional initiatives across technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Project management certification (PMP) is preferred
• Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin is required
About this role Brinc, established in 2014, is a global venture accelerator that strives to identify, nurture and invest in game changing startups from all over the world. We accomplish this through our venture funds, global accelerator programs and our expansive network of startups, corporates, co-investors and ecosystem partners. We specialize in startups focusing on IoT, Drones, Robotics, MedTech, Clean Energy, AgriTech and FoodTech. With a portfolio of 130+ startups across 35+ countries, Brinc is one of the most active early stage investors in the world. We are seeking to hire an ambitious and entrepreneurial professional to join the Brinc Build team as a technical program manager. As part of the Build Division, you will be responsible for supporting and managing complex hardware innovation projects from DFM through scaled production. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the full product development lifecycle with an emphasis on DFM and qualification of manufacturing for scaled production. This person will need to be able to manage the overall project schedule and act as the primary lead for communication between our clients and third party vendors and manufacturing partners.
Category Engineering & Manufacturing
Subcategory Industrial design
What do you need? New design from a sketch
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Deadline: January 27, 2021