The Independent Personal Training (PT) Industry is a huge deal in Brazil at the moment. Just in São Paulo we've met tens of Personal Trainers looking to generate more business and who are ready to move away from the more traditional websites which are nothing more than just static advertising and which lack any functionality for real-time interaction with their clients.
This is what we are hoping to address with our new mobile app.
How it works
below is a list of all the features we want in the app. We are currently putting together a more detailed spec which should be ready by the end of Carnaval.
(1) Password protection.
(2) Geo-locational functionality to see which PTs are around (based on a user-specified search radius).
(3) PTs will be evaluated by clients in our platform (just like how it's done in TripAdvisor).
(4) Clients will also be evaluated, but the evaluations will not be as detailed as those done for the PT.
(5) There will be a ranking of the best PTs in São Paulo (behind this is a methodology based on their evaluations as well as their level of interactivity with the app).
(6) A search filter which filters by distance, price, availability, category of PT, and the services he offers.
(7) Ability to auto-rank results by ranking, distance and price.
(8) The PTs will have their own calendar where they can update their schedule to show when they are free and when they are busy. The clients can then go into each pt's schedule and choose a date/time when the pt is free to arrange a session.
(9) A basic messaging system within the app to allow clients to communicate with PTs without having to make any phone calls.
(10) Each client has his own profile - this will display a link to his favorite PTs, the evaluations he has written and received, a link to his messaging history with PTs
(11) Each PT has his own profile with pictures, prices, what he offers, the evaluations the he's received, a small paragraph about him,
(12) A client can save his own list of favorites, where once a favorite pt is saved, the client becomes automatically contactable by the pt.
(13) Both sides have can block anyone from the other side of the platform, and report any abuse to the FrenchKiss team.
(14) The app will be available in English and Portuguese.
More details about this project:
* Requirements: We're looking for someone to develop a great mobile application for us. We've already created a lot of buzz around our mobile business so we're hoping that we can get our app off the ground soon.
That's why it's really important for us to find someone who can devote all (or most) of their time working on our project. In return we promise to meet your expectations of compensation for your work.
We are looking to pay a substantial fixed cost for the first version of the app based on the spec we provide. We think that this shouldn't take more than 2 months. Any work beyond that (e.g.
Ongoing support, new releases and additional features) will be paid by the hour - again, at a competitive rate.)
If this sounds like a project you would like to embark on with us, we would love to hear from you!
* Type of app: New application
* App execution mode: Autonomous application
* Platforms where it should work on: iOS / Apple, Android
* Main functionality for the application: Business
* Look & Feel design required: No
Category IT & Programming
Deadline: September 30, 2020