Nuxt 2/Vue 3 boilerplate/starter development including:
- SSR with Firebase Functions;
- multi-tenant platform;
- routing with lazy loading;
- Firebase authentication;
- software versions update service;
- role-based access control service;
- menus generation service;
- generic Firebase Firestore service (list, get, add, set, update, delete);
- generic Firebase Storage service;
- Analytics service;
- SEO service;
- Sendinblue interface service via API;
- Bulksms interface service via api;
- push notifications service;
- http service for firebase functions based api;
- cart/checkout service;
- stripe & paypal service;
- translation service;
- vuex or, better, pinia store;
- algolia or elasticsearch service / generic component;
- generic components (tables, tree-tables, trees, slide-shows, videos, posts, html editor, ...), Following atomic design methodology, for pages with different templates/components;
- navigation bar;
- json-based forms;
- Nuxt 3 upgrade, as stable release is launched;
- deployment to Google Play & AppStore via Capacitor.
Example components for each of the above functionalities.
Concise & detailed documentation.
Provide training for the rest of the team on Vue/Nuxt related themes and, specifically, on the use of the boilerplate.
Detailed specs to be provided later.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed
API Integrations: Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.), Other (Other APIs), Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc.)
Roles needed: Developer