I am hiring a social media manager for 2-3 hours a day to represent the company. This position is very important because you will be the voice of the company via FB Groups.
The job scope entails that you will be:
1. Actively monitoring FB Groups for articles, discussion about our industry and replying to them
2. Posting articles, polls & discussion questions to establish ourselves as a thought leader.
3. More importantly answer questions, comments, etc about us in Facebook groups, Facebook comments, etc.
For example: When an article is posted (sometimes our article, sometimes someone else), sometimes a discussion happens in the comments section. The social media manager must reply to all the comments to:
1. Encourage more discussion
2.Improve / increase our brand image
3.Establish ourselves as a thought leader
Work towards the goal of us being a leader in our industry
5.Answer questions or fears, doubts about our industry
Moreover, this position means you will be our brand ambassador in Facebook groups. You will be required to write in a professional yet friendly tone therefore English as a native language is a must.
Also I prefer to work with someone that has experience doing this type of work and also experience living/working as a Freelancer so please send me relevant work experience related to this position.
1. Native English Speaker
2. Social media managing experience / Brand ambassador experience
3.Must have experience living or working as a ‘Freelancer’
4.Able to communicate about our brand clearly and professionally
5.Establish the company as a thought leader in our industry by posting articles, poll questions, etc.
6. Respond to comments about our industry and become our brand ambassador
7. Write comments in Facebook groups to encourage discussion about our industry
8. Record data into our google sheets
9.Keep track of required metrics
10.Must be in Asian Timezone
1.Establishing ourselves as a thought leader in respective FB Groups
2.Improve our brand image via social media channels
Effectively manage multiple Facebook groups and accounts
Category Sales & Marketing
Subcategory Community Management
What do you need? Mid-level brand, low engagement
Is this a project or a position? Long-term position
Required availability As needed
Project duration: 3 - 4 months