The account's goal is to show useful and very detailed travel information about different places in the world. What I need the community manager to do every day, it should take a couple hours, is:
1. Gather 3-6 (very good) images about different places in a city/country that are nearby.
For example here  I show different nearby locations in the Angkor temple complex in Cambodia. Some requirements about the images are:
a. They all have to be have Creative Commons license.
I can tell you where to find this type of images.
b. I need to know who was the author of the picture and his/her Instagram account.
c. I need to know how far is the place from the nearest airport.
d. The images need to have a certain size and template. I can share the template in Adobe Spark Post and the image can be formatted using Photoshop online.
2. I need to know some facts about the place, like: how expensive is the food, transportation, accommodation, and other facts. I can also tell you where to get this information.
3. I'd like to post at least once a day, ideally twice a day. I'd also like you to comment and engage with other accounts to grow our following base.
4. We can switch the topic every other post, posting a video or images about any other topic other than places. I can make a schedule of the places.
What I need from you:
1. I need you to know English, the account is in English. If you have good experience on community management, and you are not so good in English, we can try to work it out.
2. I need you to be good at Googling/searching online.
3. I need you to have a good eye for nice looking images.
4. I need you to format the posts using Adobe, so very basic design knowledge is ideal. Shouldn't be that much work.
5. I'd be nice if you have some experience growing Instagram accounts.
Hoping to get to know you soon,
Categoría Marketing Digital y Ventas
Subcategoría Community Management
¿Es un proyecto o una posición? Un proyecto
Disponibilidad requerida A tiempo parcial
Duración del proyecto 3 - 4 meses