Looking for a Content Creator to join our remote team long term.
A curious mind and independent risk-taker who can help us push the boundaries within the new media landscape.
We're a team of music enthusiasts with the common belief that creativity has the power to change the world.
Over the past 7 years, we've grown into one of the most trusted sources for music recommendation.
This position is ideal for someone who has experience in film, photo, and social media management and is comfortable managing the creation of content for several social media platforms. You will be hands-on operationally and creatively
It's also a great opportunity to step your foot in the door and network with your favorite artists, record labels and other curation channels in the electronic music scene.
(We've worked with ODESZA, RÜFÜS du sol, two feet, foreign family collective, future classic, cloudkid, universal music and more).
* conceptualize, produce and roll out innovative content for all our social media channels e.g. YouTube, Instagram, and more.
* Create, write, and edit short-form content for assets such as video clips for social media, copy for social media posts
* Ensuring that all content is on-brand, relevant and consistent in terms of style, quality and optimized for user experience
* Manage our social media and the communicate with our community
* Interpret and turn social engagement and insights into actionable initiatives
* Working and collaborating with the founder and the team on developing new approaches
* Collaborating with and managing external freelancers when needed
* strong content production and visual storytelling skills
* portfolio of work that reflects creative thinking, broad range, and production style
* writing skills across a variety of mediums, such as social media, script-writing, websites, marketing copywriting, etc.
* Highly enthusiastic, great communication skills and exceptionally organized
* Able to receive and respond well to feedback to help shape and execute creative ideas
* Competent in testing and iteration methods and understanding on how to implement statistic results to improve creative assets effectively
* Passion for Music, Film, Technology, Photography and Culture
* Deep affinity and passion for music and the artists who create it, and a strong desire to create highly engaged fan communities in the digital and social media space
* Visual and graphic orientation with a sense for aesthetic considerations
* (Preferably) previous working experience at a creative agency, digital and/or print magazine or as a producer/content editor within a design or music-focused brand
* Fluency in English
If that sounds like you, we'd like hear from you!
Please put the word 'WANDER' in the beginning of your bid so we know you've read and understood our brief.
Category: Design & Multimedia
Subcategory: Make or edit a video
What do you need?: Edit an existing video
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed
I will provide: Photos