The role is responsible for a beauty brand's organic social media platforms which include management, strategy, and content. The role is also responsible for executing and maintaining a budget for brand partnerships and influencer partnerships alike.
This is a full-time remote position. The role reports directly to the Senior Director of marketing.
● Pitch Daily, weekly and monthly content created and tailored to engage audiences on top-priority media channels;
● Drive engagement and follower growth by working alongside designers to create content that makes a visually pleasing and well-balanced social media feed;
● Write social captions, schedule content, and post 7 days a week across all priority owned and operated channels: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and TikTok;
● Oversee daily community management by responding to DMs, comments, and tagged posts;
● Coordinate social media giveaways to amplify the brand's social reach;
● Collaborate with customer service to create content that addresses customer questions or concerns;
● Maintain a highly organized library of content assets for creative asset handoff;
● Participation on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok (etc.) Lives and Stories as well as contribute to any Guerrilla Marketing activations with the team (when applicable);
● Maintain the social media calendar, updating based on campaign needs, Partnerships, and Influencers outreach:
● Lead and execute both influencer and ambassador programs in-house hitting the company's revenue goals quarterly and annually;
● Manage daily outreach and gifting to influencers and potential ambassadors using Social Media on all platforms (including, but not limited to: Instagram Stories, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, and Youtube);
● Work with a monthly budget to contract influencers and content creators for sponsored posts, ad content, giveaways, takeovers, podcasts, and other initiatives;
● Create detailed content briefs for all paid partnerships to ensure the quality of content;
● Cultivate, engage and manage influencer and ambassador relationships through email, phone calls, DM, and our external management platforms.
● issue a monthly report on all SM + influencer activity;
● Liaise with customer service, marketing, and Sr. Director to give feedback from external community, influencers, and ambassadors in order to make strategic recommendations for improvement;
● Assist with and delegate product packing for events, PR meetings, ambassador programs, product shoots, and influencer send-outs;
● Work with marketing to build a social strategy with steps to execute the influencer/online community/ambassador program;
● Supporting the Marketing Director in all aspects of event planning from concept to execution (not often but when applicable);
● Will provide regular competitive research reports to present to the Marketing Director on other beauty and relevant brands, bringing social media ideas and recommendations;
● Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide assets for email, digital, ad and website initiatives;
● Collaborate with operations to ensure accurate records of all outgoing product shipments;
● Proactively present strategic collaboration opportunities on an ongoing and consistent base;
● Assist Marketing Director in managing day to day activities of social and Marketing Intern
● Assist the Marketing Director to stay on top of all of their running lists pertaining, but not limited to, everything stated above.
Category: Sales & Marketing
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Full time