Silversea Cruises. Worldwide Jun2009–February 20017
• Acting as PR onboard. International Hospitality Desk, document and follow up complaints and inquiries.
• Translations in Spanish, French and Italian. Informative meetings in different languages.
• Conduct ship guided visit tours to external visitors, travel agents and prospect clients.
• Organize and hosts different activities, social gets together and cocktail parties. Look after independent travelers, hosting and entertaining dinners.
• Provide information about tours, help on sales and tour escorting.
• Conduct safety drills in different languages
• Administration duties: Reports, letters, schedules, inventories, emailing, filing etc. Use of: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Quark and Fidelio.
• Wide knowledge of ports within, Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South America, Polynesia, Baltic, Africa
Vistaprint./Cimpress. Barcelona. Spain July 2016-Sep2016
Assistant Office Manager (Temping during summer time)
• Receive and attend visitors and VP, at all levels
• Handling all incoming international calls and transferring/fielding them appropriately.
• Provide administrative support to different departments as and when required
• Booking and management of conference rooms, travel booking, flight, taxis and hotels
• Dealing with ad hoc requests from VPs and their teams
• Management of courier and post and office supplies, ensuring that all supplies are regularly replenished
• Assist with the preparation and organization of conferences and events taking place in the office
Building Center. Caixabank Inmobiliaria (Real State) Barcelona. Spain August 2015
PA Assistant/Office Manager. (Temping during summer time)
• Organize Travel and hotel reservations, conferences and catering.
• Translating, editing, revision and correction of errors prove document.
• Entry and database management, overall cost controls.
• Managing mailing, courier coordination, attention / filter calls, fax, office equipment control, preparation of documentation and archiving.
Grupo Romeu Shipping Agents. Barcelona. Spain Jun 2011- Sep 2011
Assistant/Receptionist. (Temping during summer time) Jun 2012- Sep 2012
• Provide information to international clients about cargo ships departures and arrivals.
• Preparation of documents for the ships clearance and loading, support the team with ad-hoc administration.
• Arrange travel and hotel services for management. Meet and greet internal and external clients and suppliers
• Answer / call filter in several languages.
• Arrange and manage all courier services. Office supplies control.
• Expenses sheet controlling and database entry, assistance on billing and accounting review, invoicing and reconciliation of expenses. Administration duties, file, email management, doc formatting, reports, etc.
Costa Crociere. Worldwide Nov 2011- April 2012
Assistant Cruise Director
• Activity planning, scheduling and supervision of events taking place onboard.
• Supervision and management of a team of 60 crew approx. Training delivery, scheduling, coaching, hour control and evaluations. Conduct safety drills.
• Preparation or travel talks in Power Point. Preparation of documentation for embarkation. Coordination and supervision of embarkation and debarkation procedures.
• Meetings arrangement, scheduling, and minute taking.
• Use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Quark.
Carnival Cruise Lines. Worldwide April 2006-Dec2008
International Guest Relations Associate
• International guest assistance, providing general information, document and follow up inquiries and complaints.
• Translating the daily activities and events documentation to Spanish, French and Italian.
• Answer multiple phone lines, administration and back office side duties.
• Conduct safety drills
• Sales support to the Excursion Department providing information about the different Shore Tours.
• Follow up lost luggage, special needs guests requests, minute taking, office suppliers- requisition and other back office side duties.
• During a short period of time act as Group Coordinator, organizing events onboard, for large groups of guest. During scheduled periods working as Night Auditor
• Wide knowledge of ports within the Caribbean, USA, Alaska, Canada, Hawaii
Interpartner Assistance AXA Insurances. Spain Jul 2005- Feb2006
International Travel Assistance Administrator
• Medical and technical assistance to insured clients in case of accident while travelling abroad.
• Travel assistance: flight booking,car rental, hotel reservations, train ticketing, and hospital arrangements.
• Administrative tasks: emailing, documenting, filling, faxing and billing.
• High volume of calls In/out in Spanish, English, French and Italian, providing excellent customer service
and assertive communication.
Convergys Customer Management. UK Aug2003-May2005
Team Leader (American Express Global Establishment Services B2B)
• Managing a multilingual team in a B2B Sales program for the Spanish, French and Italian markets.
• Work assignment, attendance monitoring, and call quality assessment for each individual.
• Interviewing & recruiting new candidates, training, developing, & completing performance appraisals and Personal Develop. Plans.Hold regular team meetings and provide information in order to keep the team updated product wise.
• Produce and review daily statistics providing regular feedback, resolve escalated customer issues and help the team when needed.
• Use of software Systems including, Word, Excel, Power Point, Lotus notes, and company programs.
Convergys Customer Management. UK Jan2002-Aug2003
Telephone Sales Executive (American Express GES)
• Account management for EMEA Business accounts within the Spanish market, promoting product and company values.
• Promote and negotiate new business channels and customer retention.
• Outbound calling, cross selling and promoting company products through assertive communication.
• Escalate and document customer feedback. Follow up inquiries, problem resolution, ensuring customer satisfaction and daily targets achievement. Different types of sales campaigns inbound and outbound.