Business Intelligence Project Consultancy
Position: Project Supervisor
Data Warehouse & Planning Project analysis, definition, design and implementation with IBM Cognos tools in different institutions throughout Central America.
• Definition, design, and operative and financial planning model project coordination in institutions such as Dole (Costa Rica), Agricorp (Nicaragua), Merck (Guatemala), Bayer (Guatemala), Sherwin Williams (El Salvador), among others.
• Alongside the implementation of the projects, companies gain the capacity to quicken planning processes and are able to assess real performance versus objectives.
• Coordination of a work team to develop the project, using agile project methodology.
• Training in IBM Cognos Planning, IBM Cognos TM1 for the development of planning models.
• Training in the use of the planning models, and tools to clients.