ADMINISTRACION DE CALL CENTERS, S.A. (ALLIED GLOBAL)
International Quality Assurance Analyst | Calzada Aguilar Batres C.C. Pacific Center 3rd.
Level | June 2015 – March 2017
- Performed data analysis and provided recommendations to achieve great quality results.
- Provided feedback to customer service representatives around the world to have them follow procedures correctly.
- Found system errors and provide the company with recommendations in how to improve systems.
RAINFOREST ALLIANCE INCORPORATED
Methods of Cultivation and Environmental Auditor | 8 Avenida “A” 15-62 Zona 10 |
October 2013 – April 2014
- Investigated and implemented ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reductions.
- Communicated daily activities and productivity reports.
- Audited activities and explained association members what to do to achieve goals.
SUSTAINABLE COMMODITY ASSISTANCE NETWORK
Trainer | 5 Calle 0-50 Zona 14, Edificio Anacafé 1st. Floor | October 2013 – April 2014
- Extensively trained new and existing association members.
- Supervised and coordinated activities for cultivation methods.
- Conducted one-on-one tutoring sessions for new association members.
- Administered performance reviews to evaluate each participant´s progress.
- Organized training for over two hundred association members per month.
COMERCIALIZADORA DE CAFÉ, S.A. (COMERCASA)
Cultivation Activities Supervisor | Haciendas Quebrada Seca, Piedra Blanca and Capucal,
Gualán, Zacapa | October 2013 – April 2014
- Monitored production operations for compliance with specifications and promptly reported defects and faults.
- Performed preliminary, in progress, hidden damage and final product inspections.
- Discarded and rejected products, materials and equipment that did not meet specifications.
- Presented clear, organized data in graphs, charts, tables and written reports.
- Maintained a high standard of workmanship by using only approved data, materials, tools and test equipment.
- Recommended and executed quality improvements for production and product quality.
- Planned, directed, coordinated and assigned manpower to meet aggressively production schedules.
- Drove daily production activities with effective communication and leadership.
COMPAÑÍA DE NEGOCIOS DE CAFÉ, S.A. (COFESA, S.A.)
Quality Assurance Supervisor | Recibidero de Café “Amildo Morales”, Cantón Calvario,
Mataquescuintla, Jalapa | October 2013 – April 2014
- Estimated costs and set quality standards.
- Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
- Monitored product standards, examining samples of raw products and processing tests, to ensure the quality of all finished products.
- Collected samples during production and tested randomly to determine in-process product quality.
- Inspected outbound shipments and conducted random sampling to ensure product quality.