Champion Services (http://championglobal.services/)
October 2016 to Date
Customer Service for entertainment brands towards US, Mexico and Latin America markets.
From providing world class outsourced customer service to email and chat support systems, what we do is provide business solutions, with our global team working round-the-clock in the name of service excellence.
At Champion, service is synonymous with experience; we offer our clients a unique Customer Experience or, as we like to call it, a Curated Customer Journey. What that means is that we don’t just deliver the solutions for our customers’ business needs, we also ‘curate’ their experience, making them feel comfortable, at ease and secure.
We understand the value in creating an empathic user journey that is pleasant, accommodating and positive.
RebelMouse (Distributed CMS: rebelmouse.com)
- April 2015- June 2016
Role: Product Manager
Team: Wizard support for Premier customers / Roar, Runner and Discovery products.
General Description: Product Support (PS) Team, as well all other technology related areas in the company, are built on a globally distributed teams base, inevitably combining time zones, on the
belief that this improves global vision adding unique value to the entire business.
As a PS Team member my role was to provide customer support:
- actively involving developers and account team members
- keeping everyone aligned and informed,
- taking direct action on technical solutions/requests,
- as well as satisfying our premier customer's needs.
Pretty much addressing any kind of assistance required, in a timely manner.
Tools: JIRA, Zendesk, Django, Redime.
Level of management: Computer savvy and very comfortable with all of the mentioned.
Contact references at RebelMouse:
Former manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product VP: email@example.com
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
- September 2014-April 2015
Role: Project Manager American Express
Team: PMCoE (Project Management Center of Excellence)
General description: Financial PM for QA Development Team - SIT, UAT, Regression Testings.
• Handling multiple projects.
• In charge of financial assignment and follow up of test Team's hours allocation.
• Permanent crossed Teamwork implicated.
• Dealing Time zones coordination (CA - Uy -India).
• Clarity PM Tool full administration.
• Familiar with methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Rally.
- July-August 2014
Role: PC (Project Coordinator)
Project: Target (US/CA retailer chain)
General Description: Working in coordination with PM in charge of the designated project.
Acting as shadow for any PM or report related tasks.
(On this occasion I was fully trained on methodologies but turned out to be overqualified for the
required tasks so I was offered a PM role described right above.)
SABRE Holdings (Mar 07 til Jan 14)
- Feb 2008-Jan 2014
Role: IT Analyst – Contributor position
Division: Sabre Travel Network
Team: Internal Processes & Systems Support
General Description: Fully dedicated to supporting Siebel Oracle product, worldwide known
CRM tool capable of complex integrations with SAP billing system. As an identified Point of
Contact for over 300 hundred callcenter members - a complete area in Global Operations and
System Support -. Responsible for:
· System issues: detection, reporting and escalation follow up until resolution.
· Deep involvement in UAT preparation, coordination, guidance and dedicated assistance for testers
during these biweekly periods.
· Full administration of licenses, headcount reports, user profiles creation, permissions and access
assignment - upon business approval – , offboardings.
· Edition/deletion of critical content based on approval/procedure.
· Identifying and reporting training needs.
- Providing iCRM classes for new hires, as a recurrent invitation from Training
department PSS Learning (Contact reference on linkedin: Molli Marak - Manager)
- Active participation on SMEs program, coaching and recruiting system advocates in order to
make the most of the quarterly discussion forums in which we would discuss Change Requests'
prioritization together with business representatives and towards the iCRM development Team
(Contact reference on linkedin: Marcy Hart – TN Council member)
Tasks managed for UAT periods:
- Coordination of testing location and resources.
- Validation Testing of specific feature integrated to AVAYA PBI, performed in coordination with
both IT and AVAYA support. (Contact reference on Linkedin: Senior Dev Seth Jones)
- Coverage of post release and bridge calls and point of contact for the after release coverage.
(Contact reference on Linkedin: Jason Belote – CIO Team Lead)
I was lucky enough to build this position from scratch, which allowed me to invest all my passion to
try to shape to it successfully, and among others, working proactively towards integration with
different Teams and roles was one of my favorites things during this period.
Previous work at Sabre:
STS - Sabre Travel Network. – March, 15th 2007 to February 2008
This is TN call center specialist’s position that gives technical assistance to Travel Agents
currently for Sabre Red (it was migrating from Sabre for Windows into "MySabre" web app when I
joined the company) and over 30 other applications Sabre provides for Travel Agents as
well as Web services. This is a technical kind of support.