* CityHall of La Paz Bolivia (Architecture & Planning): I have a responsibility to correct what colleagues design in the office.
I design projects for different areas such as:
Health (two hospitals)
Education (training centers, colleges),
Sports (football field and locker room with dining areas)
Infrastructure (bridges, viaducts , pedestrian bridges, bus stops, squares and parks)
Security (police modulo)
in the time that I am often congratulated for my work and dedication.
* Fluidarq (Architecture & Planning): We design solutions
Experts in Renders
We also work international
* Mr. Walter Teran (Executive Office) [desde 7/2012]: It is a very complete project, has operating room, laboratories, clinics and the grooming area.
* SIMTE (Executive Office) [desde 7/2009]: The design was made according to the program of functions that would meet these offices and its employees.
It´s located in the south side of La Paz in a very attractive avenue.
* Doctor Carlos Teran (Health, Wellness and Fitness) [desde 2/2009]: The office the Dentist bought was a deposit, It was a big challenge to make a Dental Clinic from a deposit. now it´s pleasant place.
* Engineer Arau (Civil Engineering) [desde 10/2008]: This project has a very complete and well settled function with first class finishes
* Mr. Zuazo (Architecture & Planning) [desde 5/2008]: Is a department in the San Pedro zone of La Paz City, it needed refaccion and I did a bit of interior design as well.
* Uni Tours (Executive Office) [desde 1/2008]: This project was in competition and reached the final three, stage that I won with my renders.
The project had several changes, most of all, for the function according to the future owner of every diferent floor (that was on sale).
I achieved to design a project that had it´s difficulties.
* Mrs. Elizabeth Vera (Architecture & Planning) [desde 12/2007]: It was a Remodeling work that needed Design and Supervision Hotel Rosario, this is a wery nice Hotel, I wanted to highlight the hotel's colonial language, I hope that tourists enjoy it.
* Motorcycle Association (Sports) [desde 12/2007]: The Motorcycle Association had the oportunity to have the largest Infrastructure of South America and I did the design with a colleague
* Family Céspedez (Architecture & Planning) [desde 11/2007]: this house was under construction when the owner called me and told me "literally" save me! I've heard a lot about you design the facades, please!
The design was very cute and the family to this day thanks me for the design and supervision.
* Mrs. Esperanza (Architecture & Planning) [desde 9/2007]: This design was accepted under the conditions to approve the plans at City Hall, a work that was successfully finished.
* Family Loayza (Architecture & Planning) [desde 8/2007]: This house was under construction foundations and columns and part of ground floor, when I was hired to finish but with a different design, another job done in a very professional way.
* Engineer Mario Patiño (Civil Engineering) [desde 7/2007]: after work he saw, gave me the responsibility to design a new building (Sagle), successfully complete design.
* Mrs. Rosales (Architecture & Planning) [desde 6/2007]: I have the certificate of the Architects Association for appraisals
* Pro Salud (Hospital & Health Care) [desde 4/2007]: a project that was easy to supervise and in a short time.
* Engineer Mario Patiño (Civil Engineering) [desde 3/2007]: I got a call from the engineer: think you can make external renders a building under construction, in 24 hours I have to present them to the mayor?
My answer: yes, and I did it in less.
* Mrs. Quintela (Architecture & Planning) [desde 1/2007]: I did a design maximizing functionality giving comfort
* Esc. Desing (Architecture & Planning) [desde 12/2006]: Esc. Desing is a Furniture company y did different jobs in that company
* City Hall La Paz Bolivia (Architecture & Planning) [desde 11/2006]: I was in charge of approximately 140 construction workers with 15 work fronts, from stands, streets, fields, locker rooms, gutters, drainage system, retaining walls, communal houses, etc.
* Mr. Zuazo (Architecture & Planning) [desde 8/2006]: The design of this little project was on the southside of the city where we have high temperatures and nice weather. I made a minimalist project.
* Town Hall of El Alto (Government Administration) [desde 4/2006]: The design of the center of imports and exports
* A US PHONE COMPANY (Architecture & Planning) [desde 2/2006]: Supervisory personnel and various equipment, interior design, I did various jobs in this period
* Several students (Architecture & Planning) [desde 12/2003]: I used to do Renders for graduation projects so I could have some economic income, at that moment I already had a good level of Autocad and 3d max
* LEMAR ENGINEERS (Civil Engineering) [desde 2/2003]: one of my first jobs as an architect, and what I can remember of it is that I knew at that moment that I was born for Architecture
* LEMAR ENGINEERS (Architecture & Planning) [desde 2/2003]: one of my first jobs as an architect, and what I can remember of it is that I knew at that moment that I was born for Architecture