About this project
writing-translation / article-writing-1
Strikingly is a modern, mobile-optimized website builder that’s extremely easy to use. Our mission is to give everyone the power to unleash their individuality.
Our headquarters is currently based in Shanghai, China but we have deep Silicon Valley roots.
We’re backed by Y Combinator (W13), SV Angel, Funders Club, Innovation Works, Infinity Ventures, Index Ventures, Kevin Hale, and many others.
You can learn more about us from the news:
The candidate will be required to generate content for our blog and write original content after sound research on given topics. You will be writing 1500-word SEO articles.
Keywords will be provided.
We're looking for experienced and awesome Chinese SEO content writers who can:
1. Develop original content for websites
2. Develop SEO friendly Articles/Blogs
Develop content for marketing collaterals
4. Other marketing / SEO duties as assigned
5. Impeccable Chinese, grammar, and spelling are mandatory.
Are you a good fit? Check your qualifications!
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Flexible Writing Styles
Working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to Content Marketing
4. Self Motivated
5. Bachelor’s degree preferably Marketing, Mass Communications, Business Management and related courses (preferred, but not required)
At least 1-year work experience in digital marketing (working with SAAS company is preferred, but not required)
Interested? Please fill up our application form so we can start with the screening process: https://strk.ly/28t
Kindly write my name as your referrer.
Category Writing & Translation
Subcategory Article writing
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration More than 6 months