We are currently working on a new project pertaining to a job portal in the healthcare industry.
The website was just launched a few months ago and needs to be optimized to drive traffic.
This is fully remote position but preferably for someone based in Indonesia or Philippines.
As a SEO specialist, your duties will include:
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Provides content recommendation for the management based on the business insights
- Conducts research and creates a portfolio of target keywords and develops a roadmap strategy for improving the SEO optimization – search engine rankings and online search traffic
- At least 2 years of experience in SEO field
- Commit to 4-6 working hours/day
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience in SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Moz, Majestic and others
Category: Sales & Marketing
What do you need?: Create and implement SEO plan
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed