- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver app downloads and customer retention.
- Collaborate with leadership to determine an effective content marketing strategy that meets business objectives, then execute that strategy. Be accountable for metrics.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Must have SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Must develop editorial calendar and organization workflows, and manage those workflows
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media
- Dechannels, which content and approaches work on each, and why
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and ho to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- Very strong project management and organizational skills
- Fluent English and Portuguese
Category: Sales & Marketing
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Part time